The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection explanation.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
pepper motion GmbH
(see imprint: https://www.peppermotion.com/en/legal-notice/).
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The contact form is an additional service provided by us to enable you to contact us quickly and easily (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO ). The data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer required or processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DS-GVO,
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DS-GVO,
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Article 17 DS-GVO,
- Right to limit data processing in accordance with art. 18 DS-GVO,
- Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO,
- Right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO
(2) Your rights can only be sent by post to the following address. Please use only the following address:
c/o pepper motion GmbH
by indicating your name, address and, if available, your customer number and your context of the personal data. If this information is missing, we cannot authenticate you and guarantee your rights under the DS-GVO.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website, for example to prevent you from having to log in again each time you change pages. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
These cookies enable the website to remember your information and settings on your next visit. This gives you faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to change your language settings again, for example.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent, we use external service providers to process your personal data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: email@example.com
§ 6 Use of Matomo
(1) This website uses the Matomo web analysis service to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) Cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way about the use of this website is stored on our server. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by the setting in your browser.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser to prevent Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
You can revoke your decision by clicking the button below to display the cookie settings again:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses, thus excluding direct personal references. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The program Matomo is an open source project. Information from the third party provider on data protection can be found at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
§ 7 Application
(1) In our “Career” section, you can apply directly online for advertised positions or on your own initiative. As part of the online application process, we collect the information required for an application procedure at in-tech GmbH. If you apply for a job, you will be asked for certain personal data (including name, address, e-mail). Position-related questions are also asked. For an application in our company, it is also absolutely necessary to include your professional career.
The information you provide us with will be treated confidentially and will only be passed on to those persons who are involved in a specific application procedure. Without your explicit consent, the information will not be passed on to third parties. If you do not wish to maintain your online application, you can withdraw it in writing at any time. Your data will be automatically deleted after one year at the latest, provided that no recruitment or agreement on further storage of your data has taken place by this time.
Your rights as a data subject remain unaffected by this. See § 2.
Due to legal regulations, we cannot delete your data immediately after the application procedure has been completed.
If we are currently unable to offer you a suitable job offer, we offer to store your data in the pool for a maximum of 2 years. For this the agreement is necessary with the storage. You can object to this future storage at any time, with the result that your data will be deleted immediately and irrevocably.
§8 Facebook Page Insights – “Facebook Fanpage”
(1) When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects, among other things, your IP address and other information that is available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Facebook Page, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook Page. Via the so-called “Insights” of the Facebook page, this statistical data can be called up by us, the operator of the page. These statistics are generated and provided solely by Facebook. As the operator, we have no influence on the generation and presentation of these statistics. We cannot deactivate this function or prevent the generation and processing of data. Facebook provides further information on “Insights” under the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
(2) The following data is provided to us by Facebook via “Insights”: Number of page views, “Like” information, page activity, reach, video views, post interactions, post reach, comments, shared content, responses, gender ratio, regional distribution of users (origin by country and city), language, views and clicks in the shop, clicks on route planners and clicks on phone numbers.
(3) The operation of this Facebook page and the associated processing of users’ personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, our legitimate interest in a modern and supportive information and interaction opportunity for and with the users and visitors of our Facebook page.
(4) As the operator of the fan page, we are jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing. Therefore, as part of a so-called page insights supplement, it was agreed with Facebook who would fulfil which obligations in accordance with the DSGVO. The primary responsibility according to DSGVO for the processing of Insights data lies with Facebook. Facebook therefore fulfils all obligations under the DSGVO with regard to the processing of insights data (including Articles 12 and 13 DSGVO, Articles 15 to 22 DSGVO and Articles 32 to 34 DSGVO). Your rights as a data subject may be asserted against us or Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook Ireland”). If you contact us as a data subject under the DSGVO with respect to the processing of Insights data and the obligations assumed by Facebook Ireland under the Page Insights Amendment, we will be required to provide Facebook Ireland with all relevant information in this regard. The complete Page Insights supplement relating to the responsible party can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
(5) Facebook addresses and URL with the privacy notice: Facebook Inc. 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.