pepper’s holistic approach goes far beyond simply delivering a production-ready vehicle. We will also be happy to advise you about charging management and infrastructure in order to assist with the smooth integration of the vehicles into your operations.
pepper’s charging management solutions are based on a holistic view of requirements. It covers electrical power engineering interfaces, electrical power conditioning and distribution, as well as data communication structures as they might exist in a depot for charging the vehicle fleet.
- Interdisciplinary consideration of the charging infrastructure / Local Smart Grid solutions
- Load and priority management systems / Controlled loads
- Integration of stationary battery storage systems / grid-serving and grid-supporting
- “Peak Shaving and Power on Demand” / performance-related network end money reduction
- Communication to dispositive actors (depot management system backend system) / ISO 15118-2 Loading plans (scheduled charging) / ISO 15118-20 Dynamic charging / Exchange of certificates / Value added services
- Shifting and combining representative complexity into “one” pre-conceived component (Lean Depot Management), which takes over the necessary handling for a smooth fleet loading. The idea of “Plug and Play”
- Easy integration into the system landscape of the depot
The product portfolio of pepper includes chargers and charging stations with charging capacities of up to 150 kW. As standard you can obtain the following charging solutions from us:
- mobile charging station 44 kW
- stationary charging station 75 kW
- quick charging station 150 kW
In addition to this offer pepper also offers the possibility to project and provide a charging infrastructure adapted to your needs.
FAQ on charging
Which charging concepts are available?
With pepper, both overnight depot loading and opportunity charging during ongoing operations (e.g. at the terminal stop) are possible.
Which method is appropriate and economical in the individual case depends on the specific route lengths and timetables of the operator. We check these requirements during the analysis phase and develop a coordinated loading concept.
For Opportunity Charging, for example, simple and fast charging can be implemented using a Pantograph.
Where can I get the necessary charging infrastructure?
During the analysis phase, we select the most suitable charging concept. We then advise and support our customers in the selection and installation of the appropriate charging infrastructure and, if necessary, also plan these projects.
Send us a no-obligation inquiry – we will be happy to advise you on everything from repowering to charging management.